Future With Us
Exploring opportunities in finding your Dream job? Kick-start in your Career with Netar Software Services Pvt. Ltd..
- You’ll work with new technologies, while they’re still new.
- Whether you’re high up the career ladder or just starting out, the learning goes on at Netarsoft. Some great examples are the Harvard Manage Mentor program - a suite of 30 courses based on the Harvard Business School’s framework for executives, the refresher courses at our own corporate university, and even unconventional learning experiences like codeathons and apprenticeship programs. Think of it as a great opportunity to go back to school.
- You’ll learn to think like an entrepreneur.
- You’ll work with a diverse team
- No two people are alike - we get it. And love it. Because we believe each one of us has something unique to offer. So no matter who you are or what you like, as long as you are passionate about what you do, you’ll find your niche and do great work.
- We believe in trusting our people with responsibility, and also in their passion and commitment to deliver. That’s why we offer great flexibility in our work hours and policies, so you can also invest time and energy in pursuits outside of work that are important to you. With this work-life balance, you’ll find there’s no reason to pine for the weekend at the start of every week.
- You’ll do well for yourself surely, but you’ll also get a chance to do some good for others. At Netarsoft, we believe that the distribution of wealth is as important as its creation. A strong sense of social responsibility is therefore an integral part of our value system. Netarsoft works hard at contributing to the society within which it functions and as a part of our organization, you can contribute to our CSR initiatives as well.
- Beyond solving business challenges for some of the biggest brands, you also get to tinker with new ideas for fun. The Infosys Global Hackathon is one such platform, where you can experiment with rapid prototyping approaches, get hands-on experience with open source and proprietary software tools and technologies, and engage with other talented designers and developers, finding solutions in areas as diverse as air pollution mapping, robotics, health, smart devices, sensors, apps, drones, and automation, to name a few.
- Yes, we are a very large global corporation. But don’t for a moment assume that that means you will also be dealing with big-corporate-big-politics. We assure you you can shape and steer your career, beyond big corporate hierarchy, solely on the basis of your passion, talent and ideas